Littmann® White Light Optics Diagnostic Tools
3M Littmann White Light Optics LED Diagnostic Set consists of:
Fibre Optic LED Otoscope
- LED Illumination Provides 5500K pure white light for true tissue colour
- Fibre Optics Producing a ring of even light for an unobstructed, glare-free view
- Disposable Speculae (12 included) Affordable pack size for replacements promoting infection control (100, 1000)
- 3 x Magnification Swivelling precision opticsRed
- LED Technology Higher contrast to support efficient diagnosis compared to halogen or xenon bulbs
- 18 Focusing Lenses A range of -20 to +20 dioptres. Easily adjustable aperture wheel
- Parallel Optical Path Avoids corneal and iris reflexes
- Soft Brow Rest Suitable for use with spectacles
- 6 Apertures With easy-to-use aperture wheel
Littmann's attractive and powerful NEW pocket diagnostic set.
Powered by just two AA batteries (per handle), the Littmann White Light Optics provides a pure and consistent white light with a colour temperature of around 5500k. The LED bulbs are super-efficient, often lasting in excess of 50 hours on one set of batteries. Combine this with a bulb life of around 20,000 hours and you have a diagnostic set with a practically unlimited service life. The White Light Optics have massive 5yr warranty, ensuring diagnostic peace of mind for many years to come. Trusted Littmann quality, now available in the diagnostic sector!
The set consists of:
- 1x LED pocket otoscope.
- 1x LED pocket ophthalmoscope.
- 2x AA battery powered handles.
- 12x disposable speculae.
- 3x magnification swivelling precision optics for optimum view.
- LED illumination gives 5500K pure white light for true tissue colour.
- Low power LED technology gives a practically unlimited service life.
- Fibre optics produce a ring of even light for an unobstructed, glare-free view.
- Insufflation port for manipulation of the tympanic membrane (bulb not included)
- Handle powered by 2 regular AA alkaline batteries.
- 5 year warranty
- 6 apertures:
- 18 focusing lenses with a range of -20 to +20 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Soft brow-rest suitable for use with spectacles.
- Renowned high performance optics with aspherical lens
- 5 year warranty
For uniform illumination of the examination field with pure white light (5500 K).
The LED illumination shows colours as they really are.
Helpful for efficient diagnostics plus an almost unlimited LED service life.
Low maintenance costs thanks to long LED and battery service lives. Whilst the service life of a xenon light source is only approx. 20 hours, LED burns for at least 20,000 hours.